Yellowstone Buffalo

Yellowstone Buffalo
Kind Eyes Angry Grunting Buffalo

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

The Coast

I have been away from my blog for vacation.  I went to the coast with the family.  My brother-in-laws car broke down in Portland on our way there.  So the fun was delayed for a few hours. The nephew was cutting teeth and having melt-downs.  Soo the morning wake up calls were at 1 and 3 in the morning. On that note I may stick with just adopting dogs and call them my furry babies.  When they teethe a pair of shoes could be destroyed not a rem cycle. 


I will say my favorite part of this vacation was the house we rented.  I could sit in the hot tub and listen to the ocean.  


I have returned somewhat rejuvenated and ready to tackle my blogging again.  I have discovered my nerd-y-ness is limiting.  So I'm branching out from podcasts and movies to web comics.  I need more in my nerd arsenal.    

These are the movies I watched while on break:
 9 to 5: Classic Dolly Parton, Lilly Tomlin, and Jane Fonda.
Star Trek (2009): Gearing up for the new movie.
Hot Fuzz:  Action needed.

I read nothing.
On the drive there we listened to parts of This American Life and...I don't remember. 
I slept mostly on the drive home so I listened to nothing and watched the inside of my eyelids.


Haiku to the Anchor House
The house by the sea.
It's oh so dear to Amy.
Share this with no one.

No comments: