Yellowstone Buffalo

Yellowstone Buffalo
Kind Eyes Angry Grunting Buffalo

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Thursday Day

Listening: Aisha Tyler's Girl on Guy Podcast 

I've been a long time fan of Aisha.  In fact I was a fan before she was rated as 2011 best new podcast.  In fact I voted her as best new predicted podcast of 2008, 2009, and 2010. I was there as a foundational fan.   Have I donated any money to the show? Um no...but I am hooked to Aisha's interviews.  I'm listening to two at the moment.   Currently  listening to Maria Bamford's interview and parts of Matt Walsh. 

Watching:  

I wanted to check out more of Maria Bamford and quickly got hooked to The Maria Bamford Show.  Classic!  I swear I think my mother is cut from the same cloth as hers.   Who doesn't have a voice that reflects their crazy mother's comments!?  Am I right? Am I right? 

No comments: