Yellowstone Buffalo

Yellowstone Buffalo
Kind Eyes Angry Grunting Buffalo

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

What to Expect

Listening:  Finished the interview with Anna Kendrick.  She is still pretty down to earth.  Strangely enough I ended up watching What to Expect When You're Expecting and she is in that movie as well.   She is like a Richard Jenkins.  In lots of movies that I didn't realize and its surprising.  Well maybe not exactly like a Richard Jenkins but a close second.    

Watching:  I didn't finish What to Expect When You're Expecting.  I hit my limit with the movie when J.Lo's character started crying about "how is she supposed to be a woman when she can't do the one thing a woman does" meaning she can't get pregnant.  My eyes about rolled out of my head.  I'm not sure what possessed me to watch the movie nevertheless I powered through most of it before my gag reflex started to kick in.  Rebel Wilson's character was about the only one worth watching.   

Please read an awesome review that matches my mentalities exactly:
10 Things to Expect From What to Expect When You're Expecting | Bitch Media 
Nicely done!

No comments: